- Students are to arrive for class on time, prepared for the day's lesson and with assignments completed.
- All tests must be passed with a score of 70% or above. A failed exam may be retaken not more than once.
- Anyone found cheating will be dropped from school.
- Due to the limited time we have to complete his course, Absenteeism must be due to illness of yourself or your immediate family, or death in your immediate family. "Immediate family" includes husband, wife children, mother or father.
- You must call and leave a message with the receptionist if you can't come to class and give a reason why.
- Any classes or clinical missed must be made up (all absences).
- Repeated tardiness will result in written counseling.
- Inappropriate conduct or disruptive behavior in the classroom or at the clinical site will result in a written warning. You will be dropped from school after the second warning.
- No visitors, (children, spouses, other family members or friends), are allowed to attend class or wait inside the facility for you.
- Smoking, eating, chewing gum are not allowed during class or during clinical.
- No cell phones or pagers or texting is allowed during class or during clinical.
- Students are to be properly groomed. Please remember to use deodorant. Nails are to be short (for the safety of the patient) and smooth. No chipped nail polish
- Clothing is to be clean, neat, comfortable, and loose enough to allow for bending, stretching and stooping.
- Inappropriate clothing includes mini-skirts, shorts, low cut tops, muscle shirts, T-shirts with inappropriate messages or pictures. Also inappropriate are large dangling earrings, large rings, no facial piercing, tongue piercing, perfume or after-shave lotion.
- Violations of the Employee Code of conduct or company policy may result in being dropped from school.
- Prior to starting clinicals, any pregnant female student will be required to bring a certificate from her obstetrician stating that she is able to perform all duties of an aide.
- Sleeping in the classroom will not be tolerated. You are on the time clock in the classroom and therefore "on the job".
- All students are to clock out and back in for lunch of 30 minutes during their clinical time. (Depending on clinical hours scheduled.)